Body Contouring in Chicago and Arlington Heights, IL
Body contouring can enhance the contours and shape of the body. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John A. Kotis offers body-contouring options to residents of Chicago, Arlington Heights and surrounding Illinois communities.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting is a combination of procedures that shapes and contours the body. Dr. Kotis can remove fat and skin to help create a more slender or defined profile. After dramatic weight loss, many patients choose body sculpting for skin tightening and tissue adjustments.
What are the Body Contouring Procedures?
Body sculpting can include liposuction, abdominoplasty or body lifts for a slimmer figure. These procedures can be performed individually or in combination for a more tailored version of you.
- Liposuction – eliminates excess fat from the back, stomach, thighs, buttocks or arms. Both tumescent and ultrasound-assisted liposuction can slim the body and create new contours.
- Abdominoplasty – tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, can tighten and tone the stomach’s appearance. After weight loss sagging skin may hang below the belly button. Dr. Kotis can remove this skin, along with additional fat, for a more toned appearance.
- Brachioplasty -an arm lift, or brachioplasty, can remove sagging skin and tissue around the arm. Dr. Kotis may perform an arm lift alone or in combination with other body sculpting procedures.
- Body Lifts – Dr. Kotis also offers body lifts to reshape and contour the body. Patients may opt for a thigh lift or breast lift during a body sculpting procedure. Lifts, combined with liposuction or abdominoplasty, slim the contours of the body for a more slender appearance.
Recovery for Body Sculpting Procedures
After a body sculpting procedure, Dr. Kotis will give patients care instructions. As with most procedures, patients may experience bruising and swelling around incision sites. These will subside over time. Dr. Kotis will advise patients when they can return to light activity. Patients can enjoy the full results of body sculpting in as little as a month. They can enjoy a tighter looking figure without excess skin or fat. Dr. Kotis performs procedures for the Schaumburg, Elgin, Hoffman Estates and Evanston areas.
What are the Benefits of Body Contouring?
Body contouring aims to enhance the silhouette of the body by reshaping the body in desired areas. Body contouring procedures can ultimately make the body appear more feminine, masculine or youthful, depending on the desired results. Patients undergoing body contouring procedures can experience enhanced self-esteem, improved body image and a more youthful and attractive appearance.
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Fat Transfer & Injections
- Mommy Makeover
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost?
Body contouring or body sculpting refers to a variety of procedures aimed to enhance the silhouette and shape of the body. Depending on the procedures performed, the cost can vary widely among patients. The best way to predict the cost of a specific procedure is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kotis.
We honor written quote from any board certified plastic surgeon. Listed pricing is all inclusive – no hidden fees (includes pre-op, post-op visits and fees for the surgeons, facility, and anesthesia).
Our office proudly offers Prosper® and CareCredit® financing options to make procedures affordable and accessible for individuals. We accept credit card, cash and check for payment. Visit our financing page for more information.
Body contouring can provide long-lasting benefits to patients of all ages. Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John A. Kotis to learn which body sculpting procedures are right for you. Residents of Chicago, Arlington Heights and surrounding Illinois communities contact our office today to learn more.