Brazilian Butt Lift for Beautiful Buttocks
Ever since the Kardashians have brought attention to large lifted voluptuous butts the masses are flocking to get their buttocks lifted, volumized and enlarged.
This procedure known as the Brazilian Butt lift has gained popularity through the media and through a trend that looks down on a buttocks that is small and unshapely. Although most people know that it is one way of enhancing the appearance of their buttocks, they are unaware of the details of the BBL. Lets discuss some more details about the procedure that gives you enviable buttocks. Perky round and full
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Quite simply, it can be described as a cosmetic surgery which is designed to remove the signs of ageing, perk up the behind and add volume to make the buttocks perky, round and full.
Perfect Candidate for Dr. Kotis?
The fact that there is a demand for this procedure is clear, yet, as it is a medical procedure, there are some restrictions as to who can opt for it. There is a set group of patients who are fit for this body enhancement procedure. These include:
- Those who have excess body fat around the body which can be used in the surgery
- Those who are in good emotional and physical health
- Those who have realistic expectations of what the surgery will be able to achieve
Are the Results Long Lasting?
Yes, the results of this procedure are long lasting, but they are not forever. The difference is that while the procedure helps you bring your buttocks back into a more desirable shape or adds shape to a buttocks without one, it doesn’t do so permanently. Results over time will vary depending on the following factors; age, excessive exercise, weight loss and or weight gain.
Dr. Kotis tips for preparing for a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?
Like a number of other surgeries, this surgery does have a few things that need to be taken care of. As long as you make sure that you follow these tips, it is highly likely that you will have a speedy recovery. Here are the tips.
- Smoking needs to be stopped a month before the actual surgery. Smoking, in general, is injurious to your health and persistent smoking right before the butt lift can decrease the amount of fat that your butt accepts readily.
- Typically, having a friend or family member to help during recovery would also do wonders.
- Making sure that your home is set in a nice and comfortable manner so that you can enjoy a healthy peace of mind and adequate, uninterrupted rest post-surgery, is essential.
If you are you looking for the best Brazilian butt lift or any other Body Contouring procedures, with an experienced surgeon please contact Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. John A. Kotis at (847) 250 0350