Breast Reduction Surgery in Chicago
Breast reduction is a popular procedure for women whose breasts are large and heavy enough to cause them psychological or physical discomfort. This procedure, also referred to as reduction mammaplasty, minimizes the size of the breast overall, and creates more attractive, firmer proportions.
Breast reduction procedures can be performed for cosmetic reasons, for medical reasons, or for some combination of both. In cases in which the reduction is necessary to relieve pain, discomfort, and other physical problems, it may be covered by the patient’s insurance plan.
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, a breast reduction may be right for you:
• Neck, shoulder, and back pain
• Embarrassment and unwanted comments
• Limited range of motion due to breast size
• Deep grooves in the shoulders from your bra
• Difficulty finding clothing that fits